Are you still searching for the best suite of products to run your nonprofit efficiently? If so, the team at Missio™ believes that they have the best donor CRM for your nonprofit.
Missio Donor Software Review
In our ongoing “Search of a Donor Software Series”, we have prepared a quick look at Missio, a CRM Software for nonprofit organizations. This tool aspires to provide nonprofit executives a complete suite of products to run their nonprofit efficiently from anywhere. It includes fundraising tools, payment solutions, complete donor management, pledges, & volunteer management. For those interested in learning more about Missio, we are available to share with you are thoughts about this donor nonprofit software and how it fits in the CRM software market today.
In addition, we have curated, interviewed, and prepared more detailed information for executives employed in the not for profit association industry to set up a time to discuss as well. Our agnostic insights and software reports are designed for those who would like fair and objective insights into the capabilities of this nonprofit system.
Introduction to Missio Donor CRM Software:
Missio™ is a complete suite of products to run your nonprofit efficiently from anywhere. Unique fundraising tools, payment solutions, donor management, pledges, & volunteer management may be found in this CRM System for Nonprofits. Missio™ has developed a core set of complementary products that aspired to take the worry out of your software and allow you to focus on the mission of your organization. Top clients cited by this vendor are Lakeland Habitat for Humanity, WizdomTalk, & Our Compassion.
What makes Missio Nonprofit CRM unique?
- Missio™ is 100% web-based allowing easy secure access to your data and information.
- No need to know HTML. Both website visitors and staff can interact with the system without needing to know any programming.
- Missio™ comes complete with integrated website and email marketing analytics.
- Multiple Language support which provides the ability to run a website in multiple languages.
- Open architecture, Missio™ products integrate easily with your other business software applications.
- Kiosk Software which allow donors to donate on the spot at your events and fundraisers.
- Missio.io™ TV which allows you to build your own TV channel and promote videos live telecasts and pay-per-view events.
- Missio™ works on both PC and Macintosh platforms.
The Functional Areas of the Missio Donor Database:
- Constituent Relationship Management
- Peer to Peer Fundraising
- Donation & Pledge Management
- Donor CRM with complete Analytics
- Event Management & Ticketing
- Online Store (Branded)
- Volunteer Management
- Website Content Management
Where does Missio Fundraising CRM Fit?
Missio has stated that they believe that they would be best suited for the following:
- Nonprofit 501 (c) 3 organizations with 50-500 employees (range)
- Churches, Museums, Women centric Ngo’s, Child Health, Skill Development,
- Environmental, Hygiene, Animal care, Child Education etc.
How much does Missio Software Cost?
Like many donor CRM systems on the market today, Missio is “cloud-based”. Therefore, Missio has a flexible SaaS (Software As A Service) pricing model.
As of 11/2017, pricing starts from $99 per month to $325 per month depending on the modules that client wants to use. Website Development, Email Marketing and Digital Marketing Services are at a separate cost.
This is a guideline only. Please consult Missio directly for the most up to date pricing.
Missio Fundraising Software Visual:
Is Missio The Best CRM Software?
We don’t espouse to the belief that there is “one best CRM” for everyone. But, Missio CRM may very well be your best fit.
However, to answer this question with certainty, we need to know more about what makes you unique. And, discuss other insights about this platform which we have curated, clients interviewed, and discuss more detailed information beyond just this summary.
Please know that our detailed analysis and expertise is available upon request. To be sure, our software analysis is not a “pretty brochure”, “marketing noise.” or a “sales pitch.”
Rather, we provide a free objective dialogue and insights designed to help nonprofit executives make a smarter software business decision.
If you are interested in some help with reviewing your options and comparisons, please check out our “vendor matching” services here.
Want More CRM & Membership Software Reviews?
Please stay tuned to our ongoing “Searching for A Smart CRM Software” where we will continue to provide further insights into membership database software options designed for our 501(c) 6 membership focused organizations.
For the most recent published reviews, please click below:
- NOAH Membership Software
- Nimble AMS
- ESX Catalyst
- Weblink Connect
- Altai Membership Software
- The Databank
- Blue Tahiti,
- Little Green Light
- Impexium Membership Software
- Virtuous Donor Software
- i4a Membership Software
- Fonteva MemberNation,
- GrowthZone AMS Software
- Timberlake Membership Software
- iMIS Membership Software
- Membersuite AMS Software
- WildApricot AMS Software
- MemberPlanet Membership Software
- Aptean GoMembers OnDemand AMS
- MemberClicks AMS
- MatrixMaxx AMS Software Review
And, to obtain a sample list of the database software reviews we have, you may follow the link here
If you work for an AMS database software system and you would like us to include your firm in our software review process, please contact us.
Until next time, keep SmartThoughts in mind. Happy Software Buying!