QuickBooks is the world’s most popular small business accounting system with a reported 3.5 million users. And, many of our association nonprofit clients use it today. In this article, we would like to highlight the top 5 reasons it may be necessary to remove the ball and chain and explore a new software option to handle the financial and accounting aspects of your business.
1st, there is no denying the success of this product. For the money, QuickBooks provides a good value and a reasonable assortment of features to meet the needs of small and entry-level businesses.
While QuickBooks offers a good entry-level solution, it has limitations that prevent the product from meeting the needs of many associations and nonprofits – especially growing associations.
The Top 5 Signs You’ve reached the Limits of Quickbooks
So, without further adieu, here are the Top 5 Signs:
- It’s Too Hard to Find Out What’s Really Happening Across Your Business Right Now
- Too much Time Re-Entering and Reconciling Data across Systems
- Your’re Losing Dues, Donor, or Nondues Revenue because you can’t Get Information Where it’s needed Fast Enough
- Your’re Doing More of Your Accounting Outside of Quickbooks Than in IT
- You Spend Too Much Time Worrying About Technology Instead of Focusing on Business Intelligence
How do you feel? When is the right time to make a move? Give us a call and we can help answer those questions for you.