Are you seeking a best-in-class digital donor management CRM? If you are, the team at EveryAction, believe they have just the tool for you built and supported by nonprofit experts, which allow organizations of all sizes to optimize their interactions with supporters and prospects, leading to the best outcomes. Let’s take a look.
EveryAction CRM Software Review
We are excited to share this quick look at EveryAction, a digital donor management CRM Software, for helping nonprofits raise funds & inspire supporters to take action.
For those interested in learning more about EveryAction CRM beyond this summary, we are available to share with you our thoughts about this donor management software database and others and how it fits into the larger nonprofit software market today.
Suffice it to say, we have curated, interviewed, and prepared more detailed information for executives employed in the not for profit industry to set up a time to discuss at length. Our software reviews are designed for those who would like fair and objective insights into the capabilities of this CRM software for nonprofit program.
Our Sources: Over the course of time, we have worked with the EveryAction team many times to help our clients. We have reviewed the solution in brief and detailed demonstration overviews with their team, curated specific insights from the vendor for various use cases, read through countless software website pages, case studies and read multiple peer to peer reviews. This brief summary is a culmination of those insights.
Buyer Disclaimer: It can’t go without saying, there are many unique things which this system can do that are not mentioned. And, some possible holes too. So, be mindful of this fact. While we believe this is a good summary, this short review should not be your only source of the truth!
Introduction to EveryAction Donor Software:
Per EveryAction, their mission is to build best-in-class digital, donor management, and advocacy tools on a single, unified CRM – just for nonprofits changing the world.
As of 2018, EveryAction purports to have 200 employees & roughly 2,000 customers. Founded in 2014 as EveryAction, they have another arm to their organization, NGC-VAN, founded in 2009, which services 501c4, PAC and Candidates. Their primary HQ is located in Washington, DC.
Per LinkedIn, as of 1/2019, the average employee tenure is 1.5 years. In the last two years, they have had a steady employee growth of 165% and appear to be continuing to grow.
Per GlassDoor, an online company employee rating site, there were no reviews by employees. However, from anecdotal information, many of the employees we have visited with seem to be proud of their mission and committed to their work. The culture seems to support their employees and customers.
The Key Functions of EveryAction CRM
After review, EveryAction is a capable donor management solution for nonprofit advocacy and politically focused groups.
With logical comparisons to other Donor CRM platforms, such as NationBuilder, NeonCRM, Raiser’s Edge, Salsa, & Engaging Networks, the software is extendible and offers an extensive selection of functionality to allow nonprofits of all sizes to optimize interactions with supporters and prospects:.
The system includes the core functional attributes many digital fundraising software providers extend to their clients such as:
- ONLINE FUNDRAISING: Raise more money with mobile-optimized donation forms, one-click fundraising, robust reporting, sustained giving functionality + more than 40 million Action Profiles, proven to increase conversion rates.
- ADVOCACY: Empower supporters and build your list directly through your website with one-click actions for advocacy forms and petitions, offline advocacy, and the all-new Social Advocacy feature.
- VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT: Recruit, track, and manage volunteers, members, and events with the platform trusted by the most notable volunteer organizations in the country including SEIU, AFL-CIO, and NAACP.
- DONOR MANAGEMENT: Keep your online and offline efforts organized in one place with constant access to giving history, records, and contact information – no matter where an interaction took place.
Please call us to discuss how their system is unique.
Where Does EveryAction CRM Fit?
This system is built and supported by nonprofit experts which shows. The EveryAction CRM allows organizations of all sizes to optimize their interactions with supporters and prospects. They serve all sizes of organizations in the U.S., and focus on any type of nonprofit, both 501-C3 and C4.
Their tools allow nonprofits that are interested in basic digital engagement, online fundraising, and also organizing and advocacy. In addition, they can also serve organizations that have needs around “chaptering” with a national headquarters and local affiliates.
Generally speaking, the demographic profile of an organization who will likely fit this donor CRM comprise of some of the following traits, qualities, & interests:
- Non-profit organization with focus on political advocacy who canvass, have a phone bank, makes lots of phone calls for causes, & uses a lot of volunteers.
- NGO types include organizations focused on social justice, health, relief, hunger, global causes, civic engagement, equality, conservation, & veteran groups
- Organizations frustrated with a complex CRM system.
- Non-profits which desire tools for Engagement, Development & Organizing.
- Seeking a unified tool for online donations, targeted email, online political actions, & advocacy.
- You desire everything in one CRM for better segmentation, data management, and reporting that’s built especially for nonprofits.
- Organization who is struggling with an outdated UI and seeks a modern sleek UI.
As of 2019, some of their clients include Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Jewish Voice for Peace, Center for Biological Diversity, Greenpeace USA, NAACP, Union of Concerned Scientists, American Battlefield Trust, EveryTown for Gun Reform, Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, & Stand with Parkland.
How Much Does EveryAction CRM Software Cost?
From a pure financial perspective, EveryAction extends a competitive value.
As of 1st quarter 2019, please find some characteristics & rule of thumbs for the pricing model.
- EveryAction has a monthly pricing model based on number of emails hosted and on which modules the nonprofit needs.
- They also charge for data migration from another system in a standard installation engagement.
- Their software upgrades are delivered on a revolving basis at no additional cost.
- Also, they offer weekly product Webinars, pre-recorded Webinars, custom trainings on demand, & manuals for clients.
It is very important to note and underscore here that pricing philosophies may change and it’s at the discretion of the software manufacturer to do so.
Every client is unique and software products evolve over time too. So, pricing may change from time to time. Therefore, this brief summary is not intended to be the final authority on pricing rather just a rule of thumb.
Please make no mistake or assumptions here.
SmartThoughts does not sell this or any other software. We ask that you please consult directly with the software vendor for the most up to date pricing before making your final assessment.
What is the 911 Peer Review on EveryAction CRM?
Like software options today, software peer review sites are all over the internet.
Below you will find several review sites to choose from on EveryAction from it’s users (where applicable).
Due to amount of online digital reviews for this vendor, there is a good representation of peer comments. However, we still encourage time to be spent in reference checking process with this provider.
Before you check out the feedback found on these sites, our recommendation is that you please review our article on how to utilize these review sites and comments on various resources here.
SmartThoughts has independent data from various sources too (not published) which may offer some additional thoughts, comments, and feedback too for various use case scenarios.
Case Studies On EveryAction
Case studies are a very good way to learn more about various software options. While they are “spoon fed” by the vendor, it’s still enlightening to read and valuable.
You may find some good ones here.
Is EveryAction the Best Donor CRM Software for Your NGO?
We don’t espouse to the belief that there is “one best CRM” for everyone. But, EveryAction may very well be your best fit.
However, to answer this question with certainty, we need to know more about what makes you unique. And, discuss other insights about this platform which we have curated, clients interviewed, and discuss more detailed information beyond just this summary.
Please know that our detailed analysis and expertise is available upon request. To be sure, our software analysis is not a “pretty brochure”, “marketing noise.” or a “sales pitch.”
Rather, we provide a free objective dialogue and insights designed to help nonprofit executives make a smarter software business decision.
If you are interested in some help with reviewing your options and comparisons, please check out our “vendor matching” services here.
Want More Software Reviews?
Please stay tuned to our ongoing “Searching for A Smart CRM Software” where we will continue to provide further insights into membership database software options designed for our 501(c) 4 , 501(c) 3, & 501(c) 6 focused organizations.
For the most recent published reviews, please click below:
- NOAH Membership Software
- Nimble AMS
- ESX Catalyst
- Weblink Connect
- Altai Membership Software
- The Databank
- Blue Tahiti,
- Little Green Light
- Impexium Membership Software
- Virtuous Donor Software
- i4a Membership Software
- Fonteva MemberNation,
- GrowthZone AMS Software
- Timberlake Membership Software
- iMIS Membership Software
- Membersuite AMS Software
- WildApricot AMS Software
- MemberPlanet Membership Software
- Aptean GoMembers OnDemand AMS
- MemberClicks AMS
- MatrixMaxx AMS Software Review
- Cobalt AMS Software Review
- Memberclicks Software Review
And, to obtain a sample list of the database software reviews we have, you may follow the link here
If you work for a database software system designed for nonprofits and you would like us to include your firm in our software review process, please contact us.
Until next time, keep SmartThoughts in mind. Happy Software Buying!