In our “Search of a Membership Software Series”, we have prepared a quick look at the Nimble AMS Software in this article.
Please note that this summary is not intended to provide our full report but rather should serve as a quick overview of the Nimble Membership software system.
For those nonprofit executives interested in learning more, we have prepared a detailed “Smart Report” for Association Executives who would like the full view. The full report available upon request from Association Executives provides detailed information about the product in a easy to read question and answer format.
Review of Nimble
AMS Membership Software
Brief Summary of Nimble AMS:
Community Brands, is a leading provider of cloud-based software to associations, nonprofits, faith-based groups, and K-12 schools. Organizations adopt Community Brands solutions to manage memberships, career centers, learning, accounting, fundraising, donations, admissions, enrollment and events.
In the opinion of NimbleUser, they believe that their system is where CRM meets AMS and bring the power of Salesforce to the association market. Using the force.com platform, NimbleUser built out all of the customary Association Management features, such as membership and events, along with self-service features so that constituents can interact with the association through mobile devices and the web interchangeably.
Nimble AMS combines the power of Salesforce, the #1 CRM platform, with the latest capabilities in member management.
Therefore, Associations can leverage the power of Salesforce to take their organization to the next level. What’s unique about Nimble AMS is that features which are common place in Salesforce.com such as Chatter, Mobile, AppExchange, Content, Workflow and thousands of other Salesforce features work seamlessly with the traditional AMS features needed to run an association today.
In my opinion, there are many things to like about Nimble AMS including the aspects described above, however, likely the most compelling difference is the company itself.
Nimble AMS, has more than 21 years of Association Management software experience. It brings to the proverbial table, a wealth of insights and expertise in dealing with the day in and day out challenges of running a well tuned machine. In conversations with their team, they are committed to foster a culture and commitment to helping organizations succeed.
Their tag line may summarize the essence of their spirit best, “lf you don’t love your association software, change it. Life’s short. Be Nimble”.
What Features Does Nimble AMS Include? The Highlights below:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Membership Management features
- Dues Management
- Orders Management
- Events Management
- Committee Management
- Commerce (eCommerce)
- Deferred Income
- Financials (Accounts Receivable)
- Self Service Portal (Member Portal)
- Mobile Responsive design
- Advanced capabilities to extend with customized modules Ex. Nimble Communities
Where does Nimble AMS Software Most Fit?
- Mid-Size to Large Associations.
- Their “Sweet Spot” tends to be in the 20 to 100 staff range.
- Organization looking for true customer relationship management functionality.
- Membership organization which can appreciate a true multitenant “Software As Service” solution.
- A nonprofit membership based organization seeking a “platform” with a rich software community.
- Organizations that need a variety of integration and extension options (Force.com, APIs, App Store, etc.)
Key Strengths of Nimble AMS?
- Fortune 500 class CRM functionality of Salesforce.com.
- Nimble AMS is 100% native to Salesforce & comes with Salesforce’s multi-tenant cloud, which averages a +99 percent uptime.
No cost upgrades included with software license. Always use the latest and greatest technology, thanks to three free upgrades a year from Salesforce.
Unparalleled user experience to empower association staff.
- The Salesforce/Nimble AMS user interface is renowned for its ease of use.
- App Store (www.appexchange.com) with thousands of apps to extend Nimble AMS – everything from Volunteer management to email delivery.
- All Inclusive Pricing
- Incredible power with the Salesforce.com community. The Salesforce ecosystem includes a community of certified developers, users and partners who are always there to help.
- Highly configurable solution to meet any needs.
- As of 5/2019, 25 years of association technology experience.
- Fully Responsive Self-Service.
- A multitude of native mobile apps for Association staff.
- The customer first culture of the organization.
- Backing of Community of Brands infrastructure and leadership.
- Built in AI and Machine Learning which may enable associations to automate many processes and predict member behaviors.
Quick Look at Nimble AMS:
References for Nimble AMS:
Is Nimble AMS the Best Membership Software for Your Association?
We don’t espouse to the belief that there is “one best AMS” for everyone. But, Nimble AMS may very well be your best fit.
However, to answer this question with certainty, we need to know more about what makes you unique. And, discuss other insights about this platform which we have curated, clients interviewed, and discuss more detailed information beyond just this summary.
Please know that our detailed analysis and expertise is available upon request. To be sure, our software analysis is not a “pretty brochure”, “marketing noise.” or a “sales pitch.”
Rather, we provide a free objective dialogue and insights designed to help nonprofit executives make a smarter software business decision.
If you are interested in some help with reviewing your options and comparisons, please check out our “vendor matching” services here.
Want More AMS Membership Software Reviews?
Please stay tuned to our ongoing “Searching for A Smart AMS Software” where we will continue to provide further insights into membership database software options designed for our 501(c) 6 membership focused organizations.
For the most recent published reviews, please click below:
- NOAH Membership Software
- Nimble AMS
- ESX Catalyst
- Weblink Connect
- Altai Membership Software
- The Databank
- Blue Tahiti,
- Little Green Light
- Impexium Membership Software
- Virtuous Donor Software
- i4a Membership Software
- Fonteva MemberNation,
- GrowthZone AMS Software
- Timberlake Membership Software
- iMIS Membership Software
- Membersuite AMS Software
- WildApricot AMS Software
- MemberPlanet Membership Software
- Aptean GoMembers OnDemand AMS
- MemberClicks AMS
- MatrixMaxx AMS Software Review
And, to obtain a sample list of the database software reviews we have, you may follow the link here
If you work for an AMS database software system and you would like us to include your firm in our software review process, please contact us.
Until next time, keep SmartThoughts in mind. Happy Software Buying!