As with most technology today, there are a tremendous amount of options. Recently, we had a chance to review one solution, ACT-On Marketing Automation Software.
According to Act-On CEO Raghu Raghavan, stated that the following about the solution:
“Act-On was created to empower businesses to effectively market online at a fraction of the effort and cost incurred by more complicated systems.”
Act-On is a cloud-based, month-to-month subscription service that offers:
- dedicated support for as long as you subscribe to the service
- quick and easy setup
- fast startup so that you can begin a less ambitious email campaign and scale upward
- a month-to-month contract with no long-term commitment
- pricing based on the number of active contacts/donors you track
For nonprofits, this turn-key, cloud software has many robust marketing capabilities — inbound, outbound and advanced — and includes the following solutions:
- lead management
- email creation & delivery
- open API with options for AMS and Donor Management integration
- social media campaign creation and management
- webinar & event communications and management
- website visitor tracking
- advanced SEO for websites
- integration of SEO with wordpress blogs & CMS
- solid reports
If your marketing goals include finding the marketing software that can save time, enhance your nonprofit brand across multiple market sources, e.g., social networking, Act-On can get you set up and running across multichannels. Act-On can help you focus on your constituents — both potential and existing — by reaching out to where most members hang out nowadays: on line. A key benefit to this cloud-based product is the reporting feature that helps you see how campaigns and programs are progressing. The software displays results in graphical or spreadsheet formats and displays details on:
- email openings and link click-throughs
- landing page visits to your web sites
- form submissions for pledges, attendance, opinion surveys, etc.
- webinar attendance
- Twitter retweets
Finally, Act-On allows you to measure your return on investment to see what results are coming in from your marketing campaign spending:
“Being able to see how campaigns and programs are performing is a key benefit of using marketing automation. You can measure campaign results in real-time to get insights into campaign performance, and adjust a campaign on the fly.” — Quoted from the Act-On Website
Here at SmartThoughts our network of staff and business partners specialize in helping you, the nonprofit executive, in assessing your technology needs and developing the solution. Act-On marketing automation software may be just what you need, or there may be a better fit out there for your specialized nonprofit organization requirements.
We can help. If you would like to learn more about this or other software automation available, please contact us and let us know what is of interest.