Isn’t it time to drive growth with a smarter Association Management Software? If so, the team at GrowthZone believes that they have the best All-in-One membership CRM for your association.
GrowthZone AMS Software Review
In our ongoing “Search of a Membership AMS Software Series”, we have prepared a quick look at Growth Zone AMS, a nonprofit Association Management Software for membership organizations. This tool helps association executives and their members create personal relationships, reduce costs and maximize impact. For those interested in learning more about Growth Zone AMS, we are available to share with you are thoughts about the membership software and how it fits in the membership software market today.
In addition, we have curated, interviewed, and prepared more detailed information for executives employed in the not for profit association industry to set up a time to discuss as well. Our agnostic insights and software reports are designed for those who would like fair and objective insights into the capabilities of this AMS software for nonprofit program.
Introduction to GrowthZone AMS Software:
The team at GrowthZone wants to help you drive membership growth faster with what they believe is the first full AMS and integrated Sales Funnel Management solution. It is an online SaaS solution so no hardware or software to maintain. They purport World-class customer service, offer no per-seat license fees, no contracts and a 100% money-back guarantee. 2800+ organizations use the solution and many rave about their customer support.
Purpose Statement from GrowthZone AMS:
GrowthZone is member management software, targeting the day-to-day needs of organizations and associations with membership-based client communities.
Deployed within the cloud and essentially comprising a database and intuitive online UI, anytime access is assured for administrators via Internet and browser-enabled devices. From here all corresponding data relating to members can be tracked and summarized, ensuring records are stored safely while promising to keep the addition or migration of information simple.
Per GrowthZone, they believe that their top features include the ability to serve online application forms for enlisting new members, integrating with existing sites and synchronizing with online directories, event calendars, plus third party vendors to eliminate repeated data entry.
Subsequent features also span custom reporting with dashboard-based insights, integrated billing and payment processing, plus a range of directory and network marketing options. An events module provides full registration and attendee tracking, while communications and groups add call logging, email synchronization and push notifications to a range of GrowthZone mobile apps.
The Functional Aspirations of GrowthZone AMS:
Accordingly to GrowthZone, all the functional areas of this system are focused on driving growth, empowering members, and helping your staff do more in less time.
Drive Growth – Move your prospects through the sales funnel more easily and faster – identify prospects, see where they are in the sales process, track communication along with your close rate, and more. Put simply, you’ll have the power of data and information on your side to help you be more successful at growing your membership.
Empower Your Members – Give members what they want – a way to network and access the information that’s important to them. With login-based access to events, your directory, job postings, and other resources, members can manage and customize their information, pay invoices, and more, which all goes a long way when it comes time to renew membership.
Do more in less time – It’s tough to grow when you’re spending time on the little stuff. GrowthZone’s customizable and intuitive dashboard makes data management and report generation a breeze so you can impress your board and focus on what matters most.
Key Features of GrowthZone membership Software:
- Contact Management – Easily view and manage all the individuals and organizations in your database
- Member Management – Efficiently manage membership levels and information
- Billing with Integrated Payments and Credit Card Processing – Manage and track invoices, receivables, payments, and expenses with just a few clicks.
- Event Management – Proactively create events and manage event registrants and sponsors
- Info Hub/Member Center – Allow your members to network and gain access to important members-only information and resources.
- Mobile Staff App – Quickly look up contacts on the go, scan business cards to load contact data, view notes, register and check-in attendees, or process payments – all from your mobile device.
- Directory – Fully control and publish directories from your database information.
- Sales Funnel – If member acquisition is a key need, monetize and track sales opportunities. Track progress by probability, sales stage, and lead source.
- Events Expo – Exhibitors can be a key revenue stream for events. Manage exhibitors and vendors, as well as conference registrations, including session selection, discounts, and promotions.
- Project Management – Manage all projects from one location, assign and track tasks for each individual; a great tool for managing events, memberships, and more.
- Fundraising – Manage fundraising campaigns for both pledge-based and non-pledge based donations
- Form Builder – Create online forms to capture information such as basic surveys.
- Web Content Management – Grow your community and add value with web content that integrates data from your GrowthZone AMS for items such as hot deals, job postings, and new releases.
- Inquiry Tracking (Pro & Enterprise Editions only) – Track inbound and outbound prospects interested in learning about becoming a member.
- API Access (Enterprise Edition only) – Pull data from several popular software programs into your GrowthZone AMS and vice versa.
- Chapter Management (Enterprise Edition only) – Manage chapter structure, allow membership applications to be tied to a chapter, provide chapter-based public website content and manage member communication at the chapter level.
Where does GrowthZone CRM Fit?
The companies tag line is “Drive Growth with Smarter Association Software”. Their goal is “Keep Members Engaged. Keep Members Longer.”
While most tag lines are just that; lines. We believe that it’s important to take note of tag lines when seeking a software fit because it may provide a glimpse of what is on the companies mind.
In essence, why they believe they are worthy of your investment in them.
When asked where GrowthZone fits, we would say Tier III. In other words, the company is targeting small to mid size associations with their platform.
While this system has many of the functions which a solid Tier III option will provide, some unique items are present in the solution which may put them higher on your list such as:
- Low risk and low cost with no contracts
- Unique quality guarantee
- You have a desire to grow and need sales pipeline management
- Need strong core membership management functions
- Track Projects and Tasks
- Volunteer Management
- Baked in Email Marketing Communications (Avoid 3rd party offering)
How much does GrowthZone Membership Software Cost?
Like many membership management products on the market today, GrowthZone is “cloud-based”. GrowthZone has a flexible pricing model. And, an Association may start by selecting the right package for your needs and organization size in order to grow accordingly.
Cloud-based products like this solution, are hosted on the software vendor’s servers, and available to users on-demand through any compatible device’s internet browser. The GrowthZone products have a subscription-based pricing structure which makes it easy to get started.
As of 3rd quarter 2017, there are four packages which are available: Essential, Premier, Pro, & Enterprise.
That said, based on a many factors one should anticipate a minimum investment of $11,000 for a first year investment for a mid market association using a Pro package, Guided Implementation, & Custom Data Migration. If you desire a new website theme and use their content management system, you need to budget additional dollars.
Please consult GrowthZone directly for the most up to date pricing.
What is the 911 Peer Review on this AMS?
Like software options today, software peer review sites are all over the internet. Below you will find several with various comments on GrowthZone from it’s users:
GrowthZone Membership Software Visual:
Learn more about the GrowthZone All in One Database:
Is GrowthZone AMS the best fit for you?
To answer that question, we have curated, interviewed, and prepared more detailed information for executives, like you dedicated to the not for profit association industry. This would provide a full view of this membership software tool for nonprofits. Our full review and thoughts are available upon request.
To be sure, our software analysis is not a brochure, “marketing noise.” or a “sales pitch.” Rather, we provide a free objective dialogue and insights designed to help nonprofit executives make a smarter software business decision.
More Software Reviews
Please stay tuned to our ongoing “Searching for A Smart CRM Membership Software“ software reviews where we will continue to provide further insights into other Membership Database Software for the 501(c) 6 organization and Donor database software options designed for our 501(c) 3 organizations.
For our review of software product articles, please click here AMO, NOAH Membership Software, Nimble AMS, ESX Catalyst , Weblink Connect, Altai Membership Software, The Databank, NeonCRM , Bloomerang, MemberCentral, Blue Tahiti, Little Green Light , Impexium Membership Software, ClubExpress, CRM MemberManager , i4a Membership Software, Fonteva MemberNation, Socious MemberCloud, Member365 and Timberlake Membership Software.
And, to obtain a sample list of the database software reviews we have, you may follow the link here.
If you work for a software vendor and have a software member or donor database system which you would like us to include in our software review process, please contact us.
Until next time, keep SmartThoughts in mind.