In our “Search of a Membership Software Series”, we have prepared a quick look at Altai Membership Software System in this article.
Please note that this summary is not intended to provide our full report but rather should serve as a quick overview of the Altai software system. For those interested in learning more, we have prepared a detailed “Smart Report” for Association Executives who would like the full view.
The full report available upon request from Association Executives provides detailed information about the product in an easy to read question and answer format.
Altai Customer Relationship Software for Associations
Brief Summary of Altai AMS:
Altai Membership is a flexible enterprise level Customer Relationship Management software solution based on the foundation of the Microsoft CRM platform.
Per Altai Systems, Altai Membership is a solution that can be implemented to work the way you do, to support and ensure your business processes are both followed and automated where possible. It is a flexible application for Associations looking for a solution that can be tailored to their needs.
Altai Membership is a scalable solution that will grow with you. Altai is led by a team of seasoned developers and implementers of Microsoft Technologies including Microsoft CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server and many other Microsoft tools which understand the Association market place.
They have an extensive network of CRM consulting providers and software technologies which they provide in order to provide solutions for their association clients.
What features does Altai Systems include? The highlights below:
- Membership management for both companies and individuals
- Configurable membership list management – chapters, subscriptions, local, national, committees, etc… You can create and manage any lists and groups as you need.
- Configurable dues billing
- Quote, Sales Order and Invoice Processing
- Receipts processing
- Events and program management
- Awards and nomination management
- Certification and CEU Management
- Relationship tracking – who knows who?
- Fundraising and donor management
- Legislative and Lobbying management
- Diverse campaign management capabilities (i.e. dues bill reminders, event invites, fundraising, etc…)
- Project Management
- Workflow automation and management
- Website integration
- Powerful querying capabilities across modules
- Flexible and extensive reporting capabilities
Where does Altai Systems likely Fit?
- Mid-Size to Large membership organizations.
- Organization looking for traditional customer relationship management functionality rather than historical AMS architecture.
- Organizations looking for Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Microsoft Office Shop – Outlook, Excel, Word, Exchange, Sharepoint etc.
- Altai’s School Board Association Solution(SBA) makes it a nice fit for respective organizations.
- Back office accounting applications – Dynamics GP & SL, QuickBooks and more.
- Social Listening features to see just how hard your social media efforts are actually working for your association.
- Those wanting a choice of service options through a vast network of Microsoft partners and development partners.
Key Strengths of Altai Systems?
- Customer Relationship Management foundation
- Fair pricing due to low overhead
- A philosophy of simplicity over complexity
- A tight focus on usability
- Users can maintain, configure and upgrade without programming
- Deep experience with CRM and Association Management Software development
- Appropriately sized solutions
- Excellent client relationships
- Altai’s School Board Association Solution(SBA)
A Quick look at Altai Systems:
Is Altai CRM the Best Membership Software for Your Association?
We don’t espouse to the belief that there is “one best AMS” for everyone. But, Altai AMS may very well be your best fit.
However, to answer this question with certainty, we need to know more about what makes you unique. And, discuss other insights about this platform which we have curated, clients interviewed, and discuss more detailed information beyond just this summary.
Please know that our detailed analysis and expertise is available upon request. To be sure, our software analysis is not a “pretty brochure”, “marketing noise.” or a “sales pitch.”
Rather, we provide a free objective dialogue and insights designed to help nonprofit executives make a smarter software business decision.
If you are interested in some help with reviewing your options and comparisons, please check out our “vendor matching” services here.
Want More AMS Membership Software Reviews?
Please stay tuned to our ongoing “Searching for A Smart AMS Software” where we will continue to provide further insights into membership database software options designed for our 501(c) 6 membership focused organizations.
For the most recent published reviews, please click below:
- NOAH Membership Software
- Nimble AMS
- ESX Catalyst
- Weblink Connect
- Altai Membership Software
- The Databank
- Blue Tahiti,
- Little Green Light
- Impexium Membership Software
- Virtuous Donor Software
- i4a Membership Software
- Fonteva MemberNation,
- GrowthZone AMS Software
- Timberlake Membership Software
- iMIS Membership Software
- Membersuite AMS Software
- WildApricot AMS Software
- MemberPlanet Membership Software
- Aptean GoMembers OnDemand AMS
- MemberClicks AMS
- MatrixMaxx AMS Software Review
And, to obtain a sample list of the database software reviews we have, you may follow the link here
If you work for an AMS database software system and you would like us to include your firm in our software review process, please contact us.
Until next time, keep SmartThoughts in mind. Happy Software Buying!
Until then, keep SmartThoughts in mind.