Isn’t it time to get rid of that outdated database! In our ongoing “Search of a Membership Database Series”, we have prepared a quick look at Fonteva MemberNation Membership Management Software in this database software review. Please note that this summary below is not intended to provide our full software review but rather should serve as a quick snapshot of the MemberNation software database.
For those interested in learning more about MemberNation, we have prepared a detailed “Smart Report” for executives in the not for profit industry who would like the full view.
The full report, is available upon request and verified by our staff. The database software review provides 40 plus pages of detailed information about the database reviewed including background on the company, functional capabilities, screen shots, client reviews, pricing, & support capabilities in an easy to read question and answer format.
Our Sources: Over the course of half a decade or so, we have worked with the Fonteva team many times to help our clients. We have reviewed the solution in brief and detailed demonstration overviews with their team, curated specific insights from the vendor for various use cases, read through countless software website pages, case studies and read multiple peer to peer reviews. This brief summary is a culmination of those insights.
Buyer Disclaimer: It can’t go without saying, there are many unique things which this system can do that are not mentioned. And, some possible holes too. So, be mindful of this fact. While we believe this is a good summary, this short review should not be your only source of the truth!
Review of Fonteva MemberNation Software for Associations
Introduction to Fonteva MemberNation:
In the nonprofit community, there is a movement transpiring which has seen more and more organizations embrace the idea of having a software platform rather than a traditional software proprietary system. If you believe that may be the right path for your organization, MemberNation may be an option worth exploring.
MemberNation is an integrated software solution built within the framework of the force.com platform. The force.com has provided the foundation for Fonteva to develop MemberNation. And, with this marriage of platform and membership business acumen, Fonteva is able to offer innovation, flexibility and choice to Association Executives. And, as associations are charged with doing more and more today, this technology innovation should provide many associations the opportunity to adapt and change as do the growing business needs of associations.
Is Fonteva MemberNation a good fit for your association organization? Let’s dig a little deeper.
Brief Summary of Fonteva MemberNation:
MemberNation empowers innovation by giving Association Executives flexibility and choice, with the ability to meet growing business needs. Per Fonteva, it is Purpose-built on the Salesforce platform. And, it is the most flexible, future-ready member management solution available.
The key value propositions are the following:
- Membership & CRM – It maintains a complete view of your constituents with member management and engagement scoring. Manage chapters, committees, and groups and provide them online self-service and group collaboration options, then create reports with drag-and-drop reports and dashboards.
- Member Portal – It provides a very customizable form publisher and themes allows you to create public and private microsites, as well as online directories for your chapters, committees, and business groups.
- Events Management – It provides an easy-to-use setup wizard allows you to create events with customizable registration features. Manage and track attendees, speakers, sponsorships, venues, and vendors, and provide a mobile experience for attendees with microsites and mobile app launcher.
- eBusiness – It is flexible. It provides over 90 payment gateways and multi-currency support allows you to manage memberships, subscriptions, orders, and donations with auto pay and renewal options.
- Reports & Dashboards – With it you can schedule and automate reports with the easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface with built-in dashboards.
- Development Platform – It is a scalable, multi-lingual, mobile-always platform allows customizations and integrations using configuration, not code.
Key Features which Fonteva MemberNation Software includes?
Membership & CRM Features
- Member Management
- Chapters and Business Groups
- Engagement scoring
- Achievement badges
- Group collaboration
- Online self-service
Events Management Features
- Event setup wizard
- Advanced registration
- On-the-go customizable registration
- Mobile-ready event microsites
- Event mobile app launcher
- Payment processing
- Orders management
- Online donations
- Multi-currency support
- Single shopping cart
- Revenue accounting
Member Portal Software
- Public and private communities
- Online directory
- Microsites publisher (chapters, committees, regions, etc.)
- Customizable form publisher
- Customizable themes
Reports & Dashboards
- Drag and drop report setup
- Point and click dashboard creator
- Scheduling & automation Platform
Spark Framework developed by Fonteva
- API Services
- Mobile always, for members and staff
- Salesforce AppExchange
Where does MemberNation Software likely Fit?
MemberNation is perfect for medium to large member-based organizations with 10+ named staff users.
Fonteva Membership Software Visuals:
Is Fonteva the Best Membership Software for Your Association?
We don’t espouse to the belief that there is “one best AMS” for everyone. But, Fonteva may very well be your best fit.
However, to answer this question with certainty, we need to know more about what makes you unique. And, discuss other insights about this platform which we have curated, clients interviewed, and discuss more detailed information beyond just this summary.
Please know that our detailed analysis and expertise is available upon request. To be sure, our software analysis is not a “pretty brochure”, “marketing noise.” or a “sales pitch.”
Rather, we provide a free objective dialogue and insights designed to help nonprofit executives make a smarter software business decision.
If you are interested in some help with reviewing your options and comparisons, please check out our “vendor matching” services here.
Want More AMS Membership Software Reviews?
Please stay tuned to our ongoing “Searching for A Smart AMS Software” where we will continue to provide further insights into membership database software options designed for our 501(c) 6 membership focused organizations.
For the most recent published reviews, please click below:
- NOAH Membership Software
- Nimble AMS
- ESX Catalyst
- Weblink Connect
- Altai Membership Software
- The Databank
- Blue Tahiti,
- Little Green Light
- Impexium Membership Software
- Virtuous Donor Software
- i4a Membership Software
- Fonteva MemberNation,
- GrowthZone AMS Software
- Timberlake Membership Software
- iMIS Membership Software
- Membersuite AMS Software
- WildApricot AMS Software
- MemberPlanet Membership Software
- Aptean GoMembers OnDemand AMS
- MemberClicks AMS
- MatrixMaxx AMS Software Review
And, to obtain a sample list of the database software reviews we have, you may follow the link here
If you work for an AMS database software system and you would like us to include your firm in our software review process, please contact us.
Until next time, keep SmartThoughts in mind. Happy Software Buying!