In our on going “Search of a Membership Software Series”, we have prepared a quick look at Neon CRM in this article. Please note that this summary below is not intended to provide our full report but rather should serve as a quick overview of the Neon CRM donor software system. For those interested in learning more, we have prepared a detailed “Smart Report” for Nonprofit Executives who would like the full view.
The full report, updated 3/2018, is available upon request from Nonprofit Executives provides detailed information about the software product, company, and support in an easy to read question and answer format.
Neon CRM Nonprofit Software Review
NeonCRM developed by z2Systems is a web-based fundraising and membership system that provides nonprofit organizations with all the tools required to increase donations and memberships while automating common processes and streamlining staff’s day-to-day tasks.
NeonCRM integrates with a nonprofits website that auto-feeds data to a unified database and provides a platform that is accessible for staff, constituents, donors, and members. Per NeonCRM, they believe that they have a powerful CRM database that can be used to track all of the people, organizations, communications, documents, activities, notes, and payments important to a nonprofit mission. There biggest value-add is helping to eliminate using multiple databases and software programs. They offer a single platform with many functional areas required of a nonprofit.
What features does Neon CRM Software include?
- One fully integrated CRM database solution.
- Combined features for combination fundraising and membership based organizations.
- Membership Management (including Custom Terms, Rolling & Calendar Memberships, Discounts, Online Directories, Constituent Login Portal).
- Donation Management (including Online Donation Forms, Donation Levels, Unlimited Campaigns, Funds, and Purposes, Pledges, Soft Credits, Matching & Split Gifts, & In-Kind Donations etc.).
- Grant Tracking is unique.
- Document Sharing Center.
- Integrated Events and Fundraising Management (Advanced Ticketing).
- Mass Email Communications (including tracking, templates, campaign statistics).
- Staff/Volunteer Project and Timesheet Management.
- Click2Mail service which allows for instant mailing house queue based on NeonCRM. Constituent action that automatically pushes bulk mail action to Click2Mail mailing services
- Quickbooks connection is available.
- Easy Account Search.
Where does Neon CRM Software likely Fit?
- Small to Low Mid-Tier Associations and Nonprofits.
- Their “Sweet Spot” tends to be in the 4 to 15 staff range.
- Nonprofits who desire an “All in One” solution.
- Nonprofits which have fundraising and membership management needs. Ex. Foundation, Museums, Arts and Cultural, Faith Based, Clubs.
Key Functional Areas of Neon CRM Software?
- Members, Memberships & Subscriptions (Member Login Portal)
- Fundraising, Donors & Donations Management
- Constituents & Volunteers Management
- Orders Management (Customer Purchases)
- Events, Attendees & Registrations (Ticketing)
- Major Prospect & Donor Activity Tracking
- Email Communications & Auto Emails
- Targeted Mailed Communications
- Accounting (AR) with Quickbooks Auto-Synchronization
- Document Management including Staff Documents & Account Attachments
- Product Sales & Downloadable Digital Content
- Website Design Services
Is NeonCRM the Best CRM Software for Your Association?
We don’t espouse to the belief that there is “one best CRM” for everyone. But, NeonCRM may very well be your best fit.
However, to answer this question with certainty, we need to know more about what makes you unique. And, discuss other insights about this platform which we have curated, clients interviewed, and discuss more detailed information beyond just this summary.
Please know that our detailed analysis and expertise is available upon request. To be sure, our software analysis is not a “pretty brochure”, “marketing noise.” or a “sales pitch.”
Rather, we provide a free objective dialogue and insights designed to help nonprofit executives make a smarter software business decision.
If you are interested in some help with reviewing your options and comparisons, please check out our “vendor matching” services here.
Want More AMS Membership Software Reviews?
Please stay tuned to our ongoing “Searching for A Smart AMS Software” where we will continue to provide further insights into membership database software options designed for our 501(c) 6 membership focused organizations.
For the most recent published reviews, please click below:
- NOAH Membership Software
- Nimble AMS
- ESX Catalyst
- Weblink Connect
- Altai Membership Software
- The Databank
- NeonCRM for Associations
- Blue Tahiti,
- Little Green Light
- Impexium Membership Software
- Virtuous Donor Software
- i4a Membership Software
- Fonteva MemberNation,
- GrowthZone AMS Software
- Timberlake Membership Software
- iMIS Membership Software
- Membersuite AMS Software
- WildApricot AMS Software
- MemberPlanet Membership Software
- Aptean GoMembers OnDemand AMS
- MemberClicks AMS
- MatrixMaxx AMS Software Review
And, to obtain a sample list of the database software reviews we have, you may follow the link here
If you work for an AMS or CRM database software system and you would like us to include your firm in our software review process, please contact us.
Until next time, keep SmartThoughts in mind. Happy Software Buying!